In Part I of my posting, I have shared with you on the steps to install Opalis 6.2.2.
In this part, I will share with you on the SIMPLE steps to upgrade to SP1
- Start off by extracting the installation source which is the \Opalis Integration Server 6.2.2 Service Pack 1_220.127.116.11310
- Execute the OpalisServicePack1.msi file
- Choose to unzip the installation files to a folder eg:C:\OpalisSP1
- Navigate to the installation folder of Opalis, eg:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Opalis Software\Opalis Integration Server\Management Service\Components\Objects
- Replace the existing OpalisIntegrationServer_FoundationObjects.msi file with the OpalisIntegrationServer_FoundationObjects.msi file provided in this service pack.
- In Add or Remove Programs, uninstall Opalis Integration Server - Foundation Objects.
- Run the OpalisIntegrationServer_FoundationObjects.msi installer. Do not change any of the default values on the installation screens.
Congrats, you have upgraded Opalis to SP1. As I said … Simple right