03 October 2009

Service Manager 2010 Beta2 is available

With great excitement, I wish to share with you folks out there that Service Manager 2010 Beta 2 is available for download.

So what will I be excited about with this version compared to the previous Beta1 and also the CTP2 version that I have been playing with.
  • Self Service Portal
  • Problem Management
  • Self Service Software Provisioning

Additional information is available in the product team's blog site:

http://blogs.technet.com/servicemanager/archive/2009/10/02/service-manager-beta-2-has-shipped.aspx

Within this site, you can get the link that will direct you to Microsoft Connect site which lets you to download this exciting product for your evaluation.

Now enjoy ... I know I will enjoy my time with this product as I have been for the previous versions.